Fire Guard Installations are capable professionals in the installation of fully conforming hydrant systems.
- Assess the site for hydrant installations
- Organise designs by qualified hydraulic engineers for council approvals
- Install all hydrant systems
- Carry out road and foot path cuts with organised approvals for the activities
- Offer technical advice to size pumps and engines to suite hydrant installations requiring pump sets
- Offer professional and comprehensive commissioning data upon completion of the job
- Build dedicated fire rated rooms for pump sets
- Certify the installations after installation and testing.